VetNI is rolling out a Veterinary Locum database for the benefit of local veterinary employers and vets and vet nurses living and working in Northern Ireland.
- Simply complete the form below to register your interest without obligation.
- VetNI will keep you informed of any locum roles as they become available via a WhatsApp Broadcast group. Broadcast allows us to share details with all locums on our database without sharing contact details between locums. No one else will know you are on our database.
- If a vacancy appeals to you, contact the practice directly to find out more or to secure the work.
- There is no charge for NIVA or AVSPNI members who are added to our locum database. Non- members, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Locums – Your data is safe with us. Other locums won’t be able to see that you are on our database, and we won’t share your details with practices – only you can do that by responding to any vacancy that catches your eye.
- Please complete the form below to outline your short-term vacancy.
- Follow the steps on our website to complete a form outlining your needs.
- VetNI will share your vacancy with our list of locums.
- Any locum with availability or interest in your vacancy will contact you directly.
- There is no charge for this service if the employer is a member of NIVA and/or AVSPNI.
VetNI will not negotiate on behalf of either party or offer advice to either advertisers or locums. We will not exert any additional pressure on locums – we will simply act as conduit for sharing information, making locums aware of opportunities within Northern Ireland. If your vacancy appeals to someone with availability, they will contact you.